CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 22, 2008

Artist Profile: Simon Williams



In my opinion, Simon Williams really captures the escence of the Hulk in all his images. He is among my favorite artists ever since I picked up a Marvel UK mag (to be particular, Spectacular Spiderman Adventures #100) and ever since then I have constantly searched for new artwork by him of the Jolly Green Giant. In the issue, Spider-Man and the Thing team up to bring down the Hulk, who is on a rampage. Simple story, but it was executed perfectly. To see some of his truly riveting pictures, check out his deviantART gallert at-

www.soulmaninc.co.uk

or, click on the select images above. While at his gallery, I reccommend checking out his Hulk vs. Deaths Head story- It really captures the feel of the 70's Marvel UK mags!

1 comments:

MOHAMMAD ZULNAIM said...

i love the first art...