CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 27, 2008

Hulk: Gray Can Be Downloaded!


Now, ladies and gentlemen, for my next trick! I have found this archive on the internet that allows you to download comics- and one that is available is Hulk: Gray, a fab comic by the team famous for their graphic novels Batman: the Long Halloween and Spider-Man Blue, Jeph Loeb and Tim Sale! Cut and Paste the links ending with .cbr and it will take you to a Rapidshare file to download. You need the program Comic Book Reader to view it though- but it's free! Here is the link to the Archive-
http://www.rapidfind.org/upload/archive/index.php/t-7809.html
There are tons of other comics- all available in the same format! Do not worry if they are cbz files though- Comic Book Reader can read any files starting with cb!
I hope you enjoy these comics! I know I certainly did!

0 comments: