CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Incredible Hulk: the Monster and the Man Screenplay by Ryan Ayers

A Monster
A Man
A Hero
An Enemy
What am I, really?
The green behemoth known to the world over as the incredible Hulk?
The mild-mannered scientist known to the world over as Bruce Banner?
Or something in between?
...
A Monster
A Man
A Villain
An Enemy
What am I really?
The green behemoth known to the world over as the Abomination?
The hot-tempered leg breaker known to Santa Fe as Emil Blonski
Actually...I’m BOTH!
...
Why won’t they leave me alone?! Why won’t he leave me alone?!
Why do they always have to make me angry?! Why does he make me so angry?!
They know that when Hulk angry...Hulk SMASH! It’s time to go find the
Hulk...and SMASH HIM!
(child crying) (zoom out) (child surrounded by burning building)
Little girl: Help! Help me!
(Hulk is jumping along when he sees the burning building...and hears the child’s
cries) (He bursts through the wall) (child’s freezes in terror)
Hulk: Hulk save little girl.
(Hulk grabs girl and jumps out of building just as the room they were in
explodes) (As Hulk lands he sees Abomination waiting for him)
Abomination: How freakin’ heroic!
Hulk: Leave Hulk and little girl alone!
Abomination: Maybe I should take advantage of the situation. While you protect
"little girl", I’ll beat you till you’re just a big green stain on the ground!
(battle ensues) (Little girl is no longer afraid of the Hulk. She sees who the real
bad guy is.)
Little girl: Beat him Hulk-man! Don’t worry about me anymore!
Hulk: Hulk happy for that. Hulk will SMASH ABOMINATION!!
(I’ll leave the next few lines to your imagination. You decide what the fight looks
like...I’m not a very good choreographer)
(Hulk knocks Abomination into stratosphere)
Hulk: Little girl okay?
Little girl: Yeah, I’m alright...
Hulk: What happen to little girl’s house? Little girl play with matches?
Little girl: No, I’d never do that. My mom got into a fight with the landlord...and
he...he kidnapped her. I was going to call the police, but then the house was on
fire and I was trapped.
Hulk: Hulk will find little girl’s mom.
(Hulk is about to leap away, but he stops, because he realizes something)
Hulk: Hulk not leave little girl alone. Climb on Hulk’s back and hold on tight.
(little girl tells Hulk everything she knows, and is able to lead him to a location
that her mother might be)
(Hulk tears open a wall and lifts up the floor of the house that they are in)
Little girl: MOMMMMMY!!
Little girl’s mom: BABY!
(lady sees the Hulk and screams)
ahhhhhh!
Little girl: Mommy, mommy, it’s okay! Hulk-man saved me!
Little girl’s mom: What?!
Little girl: LandlordburnedthehousedownIwasinthehousehulkmanjumpedinandsavedmefromthefireandfoughtareallyscarrygreedguythatwasbi
ggerthanhimandsenthimintotheskyandthenwewentlookingforyouandwe found
you!
Little girl’s mom: Thank you Hulk.
Hulk: Why landlord burn house down?
Little girl’s mom: He wanted to collect on the insurance...
Hulk: Hulk smash land lord!
Little girl’s mom: Maybe we should leave this to the police.
Little girl: Yeah Hulk-man, I don’t want you to get in trouble because of him.
Hulk: Hulk not do things this way. Hulk smash. But little girl want Hulk to call
police...Hulk will. P0LICE SMASH LANDLORD!
(Lady and little girl giggle. Hulk has shown two qualities that he’s rarely
exhibited: passiveness...and humor)
(cut to cops carrying landlord away) (little girl, little girl’s mom, and Hulk
standing by)
(Hulk grunts at landlord as he’s being shoved into car)
Little girl’s mom: Thank you Hulk, for everything!
Hulk: No need to thank Hulk. Hulk do damage...Hulk save people to undo
damage.
Little girl’s mom: I don’t care what the government thinks, you are a hero.
Hulk: Thank...
(Hulk starts to transform into Bruce Banner) (Little girl frightened)
Bruce Banner: ...you.
Little girl: Where’s Hulk-man?!
Bruce Banner: Whenever I get angry, I turn into the Hulk. When Hulk gets happy,
he turns back into me.
Little girl: I miss Hulk-man!
Hulk: Don’t worry. I have a short temper. You’re bound so see the Hulk again.
Well, I’d better get going...and into some decent clothing.
Little girl’s mom: Thanks again.
(little girl walks up to Bruce as he’s leaving and stops him before he gets too far)
Little girl: Lean down!
(he immediatley drops to his knee) (she kisses him on the cheek)
Little girl: That was for Hulk-man.
(Bruce blushes)
Bruce Banner: Hulk appreciates it.
(Bruce smiles and walks away)
(as he walks into the horizon, his shadow is cast...and it’s the Hulk’s)
Meanwhile...
(Abomination lying amidst trees in a forest somewhere in Oregon) (crickets chirp)
(He awakens)
uhhhhhh.
(crickets stop chirping)
Abomination: Hulk...I’ll get Hulk for this...
(eyes roll back into head, and he falls back down) (crickets continue chirping)
THE END... For now

0 comments: